The largest provider of Restaurant-Only Recruiting Events in the US
Who is Restaurant Management Careers?
Restaurant Management Careers (RMC) has been bringing quality candidates and recruiters together since 1993. Our team has worked hard to develop a solid reputation for going the extra mile for the recruiters and the job candidates we work with. This success and focus has allowed RMC to become the largest provider of Restaurant-Only Recruiting Events in the country.
What are Restaurant Management Career Fairs?
Restaurant Management Career Fairs are recruiting events hosted in major metropolitan areas across the country and provide candidates with the perfect opportunity to meet and interview one-on-one with the recruiters from multiple top restaurant companies in a single location.
These recruiting events are designed to draw a large pool of restaurant industry focused job seekers and typically take place in the ballroom of a centrally located hotel using a one day "booth" format.
Instead of the "free for all" mass of milling bodies one finds at an "all industries" job fair, at an RMC event our representatives personally introduce each candidate to each recruiter resulting in a more organized and productive interview process.
From Shift Leaders and Sous Chefs to GM's and Multi-Unit Managers, our recruiting events can result in multiple hires at any management level.
What are Restaurant Management Open Houses?
For targeted recruiting, secondary markets, or when Career Fairs are currently not scheduled for your area, an Open House might be a good option.
Think of an Open House as a mini Career Fair based solely around your company. Each Open House is customized to each recruiter's needs & specifications and hosted when and where you like.
RMC takes care of all the organizational details, all you the recruiter has to do is show up and interview your scheduled (and walk-in) job candidates !
How do we attract job candidates?
To maximize candidate attendance at our job events, we start with a comprehensive advertising campaign using both newspaper ads and internet postings on major and niche job boards (inc. here on our top ranked website, FoodBizJobs.com).
We then build on the ad program by actively sourcing job seekers through:
- "mining" of resumes from both the Monster & CareerBuilder databases
- mass email & postcard mailings to our candidate database
- personal phone calls to all qualified candidates inviting them to our event
To ensure the best possible results for each and every one of our clients, RMC actually limits the number of recruiting events produced each week so our team has adequate time to thoroughly focus on each event.
How do I get the most out of these recruiting events?
- Share your specific management needs with us so that we can seek out candidates with those skills and experience levels.
- Inform us of your company's current top selling points so we can share that information with candidates that may not have considered your opportunities prior to the recruiting event. These points can include such things as: your benefits package; company growth plans; compensation and/or bonus program; advancement opportunities; work schedule; etc.
- Review each event's resume package in a timely fashion. These packages contain the resumes collected from all our sourcing programs. Many of our long time clients swear by these collections as one more great source for hires.
- We recommend having at least 2 recruiting representatives available to speed up the interview process.
- Adjust your interviewing to the ebb & flow of the candidates. At our Career Fairs we'll keep you updated as to the number of candidates waiting to speak with you. If you don't think a candidate has the proper skill set, shorten the interview so that you won't miss the opportunity to talk with others that may have what you are looking for.