Restaurant Management Job Fairs
|Restaurant Management Job Fairs|
|Restaurant Management Open Houses|
|Other Recruitment Options|
Restaurant Management Job Fairs
Meet with multiple restaurant industry focused candidates face-to-face!
Designed to draw a large pool of restaurant management candidates, our Restaurant Management Career Fairs are hosted in major metropolitan areas across the country. These recruiting events provide candidates with the perfect opportunity to meet and interview one-on-one with recruiters from multiple top restaurant companies in a single location.
Our Job Fairs Include:
- A Solid Advertising Campaign in the local newspaper´s classified section.
- Job Postings on Major Job Sites & Niche Job Boards to attract candidates, draw resumes and announce the Career Fairs. These job sites include Monster, HospitalityHRJobs, Craigslist, CareerBuilder and our own site, FoodBizJobs.com.
- Direct Mailings & Emails to our extensive database of restaurant management candidates.
- Personal Phone Calls placed to all qualified candidates that respond to our ads (print & internet) as well those found in a targeted search of the Monster & CareerBuilder databases.
- A Digital Copy of All Resumes received in response to our ads along with those sourced from the Monster & CareerBuilder databases. Only companies participating in the Career Fair receive these resumes.
- Unlimited Hires. There is no limit to the number of managers you may hire, all for a single, flat Fair price.
- A Comfortable Hotel Meeting Room centrally located and easily accessible for candidates.
- A Company Information Sheet is provided to each candidate as they sign in at the event.
- Color Logo Signage is provided to identify your company or restaurant concept(s).
- A Complimentary Snack Box is included to help you keep you energized through the afternoon.
- A Professional Company Representative at each Job Fair to assist our clients and job seekers to make sure the event is a positive and successful event for all!
Open House Recruiting Events
Do you have staffing needs that don't quite coincide with the
location or schedule of one of our Job Fairs?
For targeted recruiting, secondary markets, or to recruit on a day and time that better suits your schedule, we are happy to be able to offer our Open House program as a great solution for your needs.
Think of an Open Houses as a mini Career Fair based around a single company. Each Open House is customized to the client's specifications and hosted when and where they choose.
Your Open House Program Is Fully Customizable and Can Include:
- Ads in Local Newspaper(s) - Two week ad campaign in local paper(s).
- Job Postings on Monster and/or CareerBuilder designed to attract qualified candidates and draw in resumes.
- Mass Mailing & Emails sent to candidates in our extensive database.
- Personal Phone Calls are made to qualified candidates inviting them to interview. You will receive a schedule of appointments along with a Digital Copy of ALL resumes received and sourced for the event.
- AND MUCH MORE!
All Career Fairs and Open House Events
are posted on our own high-traffic website, FoodBizJobs.com,
for the best possible exposure!
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL TOOLS & IDEAS?
We offer a variety of custom options to help you meet your recruiting goals.
Monster.com & CareerBuilder Resume Sourcing. Let us Search, Call, Mail and/or E-mail those qualified management candidates that have posted their resumes to these resume databases.
Eye-Catching, Full Color Ads - Make your Monster ads "stand out from the crowd". Call for details and samples.
Direct Mail Campaign - Post cards mailed to the job seeker in our extensive candidate database, customized with your logo and company specific information.
Looking for something else? Need More? - What ever you're looking for, we may have the tool or option to meet your needs. Give us a call, we're always happy to see how we might be able to assist you.