With more than 1,900 restaurants, Applebee's is the world's largest casual dining concept. Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, Applebee's® International, Inc. develops, franchises and operates casual dining restaurants in 49 states and 17 international countries under the Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar® brand.
For each of the past 13 years (1993-2005), Applebee's has opened 100 or more new restaurants. The company estimates the development potential of the Applebee's concept in the United States to be at least 3,000 restaurants.
As "America's Favorite Neighbor®", each Applebee's restaurant reflects its local neighborhood. The decor conveys this theme with photographs and memorabilia highlighting hometown heroes, local schools and area history.
With restaurants in every part of the nation, from urban to rural, east to west, north to south, Applebee's is able to provide its restaurant managers with opportunities for career development and advancement in nearly every area.
What do you seek in your career path?
- An opportunity for growth?
- A chance to succeed?
- A fun, exciting social environment?
Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At Applebee's® you'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
Applebee's Management Job Opportunities
We are currently seeking results-driven managers with a passion for excellence for an exciting career opportunity. Exemplary leadership and results are a necessity for career growth and financial rewards as an Applebee's Manager.
Our ideal Restaurant Management candidates must have a commitment to quality and a passion for exceptional guest service as well as the following skills:
- Lead by example and coach others
- Successfully manage a budget; build sales and profitability
- Build a strong team & develop team members for career growth
- Pro-active problem solving and planning
Applebee's managers work 5 day work weeks, 50-60 hours including nights, weekends and some holidays*.
Applebee's offers their associates an excellent benefits package, which includes*:
- Health Insurance, Dental, & Vision Package
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Short & Long Term Disability Programs
- Flexible Spending Account
- And Lots More!
And, all benefits begin on the first day of employment*.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Applebee's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to inclusion in the workplace.
* Work schedule, benefits and compensation program(s) are subject to change without notice and may vary between company operations and franchise operations.