Main Event Entertainment is the ultimate FUN destination for people of all ages and we are interviewing:
General Managers, Kitchen Managers,
Assistant General Managers & Operations Managers!
Main Event Entertainment is a great place to build a lasting and growing career with an organization that is soon to become the nation’s leading Family Entertainment Center.
What We Do
Main Event Entertainment is the ultimate FUN destination for people of all ages. The rapidly expanding Dallas-based company operates high-volume family entertainment centers throughout the US ranging in size from 45,000 to 75,000 square feet.
A subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group of Australia, Main Event offers a unique “Eat.Bowl.Play.” experience featuring state-of-the-art bowling, multi-level laser tag, thrilling high ropes adventure courses, captivating game rooms, stylish billiards, energetic bars and high-quality restaurants.
At Main Event, we LIVE by our Values!
Our values serve as guide posts to how we work together as a team. Our values were developed by our team members and we take pride in formally recognizing those who “walk the talk” and live our values.
- Act With Integrity - Be honest. Do what you say you will do. Respect the differences and opinions of everyone.
- Exceed Guest Expectations - It's all about the Guest. Smile at every guest. Create fun memories not just satisfaction.
- Run It Like You Own It - Understand and own "profitability". Find a better way everyday. Measure everything and plan for improvement.
- Embrace Teamwork - Treat teammates like guests. Leave a positive footprint wherever you go. All for one; one for all!
- Have FUN! - Encourage authentic fun; make everyday "FUNday". Dare to be you! Fun for work and play!
Want to make a difference?
Looking for a growing company to grow your career?
Looking for a company that embraces your skill set and appreciates your vast experiences?
With an aggressive growth plan to double in size over the next few years, Main Event offers a range of great opportunities for talented individuals who are experienced leaders with backgrounds in Restaurant Management.
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, benefits, and a host of perks for being part of the winning team at Main Event.
Benefits and Incentives
We understand that benefits are an important part of an employee’s total rewards package. Our benefits program is industry-competitive and has been designed to attract, reward and retain the most talented people.
Some of our GREAT benefits includes:
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan with Discretionary Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Quarterly/Annual Incentive
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- And MANY Others!
Interested in joining our growing company with great values that specializes in creating memorable guest experiences?
SEND YOUR Resume TODAY to...
Or... Come meet with us IN PERSON at one of our Restaurant Management Open Houses!