High quality food at affordable prices in a family friendly atmosphere.
This is the commitment founders Roe Hatlen and C. Dennis Scott made when they opened the first Buffets Restaurant in 1983. It's a commitment our tens of thousands of team members still hold near and dear today and has helped us grow to become one of the biggest restaurant chains in America, Ovation Brands, Inc.
With over 325 locations in 35 states, Ovation Brands, Inc is better known locally as Old Country Buffet®, Country Buffet®, HomeTown Buffet® -- along with the newest additions to the Ovation Brands, Inc family, Ryan's Grill Buffet® & Fire Mountain®.
Our menu of delicious grill selections and variety of hot vegetables, fresh salad bar and scrumptious dessert bar are enjoyed by more than 75 million guests every year.
Do you love food? Do you love people?
Then you'll LOVE working at an
Old Country Buffet, Country Buffet, Ryans, Fire Mountain, and HomeTown Buffet!
Management Career Opportunities
We view our Restaurant Managers and Team Members as our most valuable assets and invest heavily in developing our Team to its full potential.
The potential for career advancement with Old Country Buffet®, Country Buffet®, and HomeTown Buffet® is unlimited. We are proud of our management retention rates and our managers' career paths and attract and retain diverse, talented, motivated managers who thrive for a successful career in the hospitality industry.
Our Managers and Team Members enjoy competitive wages with great benefits, flexible scheduling, real career advancement opportunities and a respectful workplace culture.
Compensation & Benefits*
- Competitive Base Pay
- Period (every 4 weeks) Incentive Based Bonus
- Annual Performance-Based Rewards for General Managers (Founders' Club, Vehicle Program, Long-Term Incentive)
- Fast Start Benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Family Meal Discount;Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit Option
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Position Training (Classroom and Field)
- ServSafe-Food Safe Certification
- Promotional Opportunities
- Career Development Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Educational Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities for you and your children
(*Available within Ovation Brands, Inc corporate stores. Franchise store benefits may differ.)
Your enthusiasm and hard work will determine the financial and professional success you achieve.
Respectful Diversified Workplace
Old Country Buffet®, Country Buffet®, Ryan's®, Fire Mountain® and HomeTown Buffet® are equal opportunity employers that value a diverse workforce. We recognize that People are the foundation of our restaurants. We are guided by respect, honesty, integrity, old-fashioned service, exceptional quality, great value, and top notch talent. Our unique culture, one where employees are truly respected and are treated as people first and employees second, is the envy of our competitors.
We are committed to being an inclusive organization and to providing equal opportunity for all members to reach their full potential. We foster and reward an environment where members:
- Treat others as they would like to be treated
- Respect each other's opinions, cultures and personal space
- Work to understand each other and to appreciate their differences
- Are honest and keep their word
- Are accountable for their conduct and work performance
- Are accountable to each other
- Accept and provide constructive feedback
- Are encouraged to reach their full potential
Are You Ready To Make A Positive Career Move?
Learn more about Management Career opportunities with Buffets., Inc, visit with one of our Recruiters at one of Restaurant Management Careers' Job Fairs near you or check out Ovation Brands, Inc's Restaurant Manager Job opportunities by clicking here.
MEALS MADE FROM SCRATCH. CAREERS BUILT ON RESPECT!
Ovation Brands, Inc