Welcome to Portillo's Hot Dogs, Inc., started in 1963 by Dick Portillo in a small trailer and soon will be operating in 45 locations. His dedication to serving "the best food" and "the best service" available will make it worth your visit. Requests for his "type" of food and "service" are received daily at the corporate office from many of the 50 states (including Alaska) and many foreign countries. Calls from Taiwan, the Philippines, Singapore, China, Europe, and Korea are just a few. Customers in the Chicagoland area also call frequently requesting a store just "a little closer to our house."
Come join a stable company that is a leader in delicious food and great fun! Portillo's Hot Dogs and Barnelli's Pasta Bowl is waiting for you to join our team!
We are always interested in recruiting candidates who strengthen our ability to grow and maintain the high standards of our legendary restaurants. We are currently seeking Restaurant Managers with 3 years consecutive RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT experience.
Our Managers oversee operations of high volume kitchens and provide quality food and service to our guests. We are looking for leaders who can motivate crew members, control costs and build sales. Our experienced Trainers will guide the new manager through all phases of training. We offer a multifaceted 12-week training program with instruction in the restaurant as well as in the classrooms at the Corporate Training Center in Oak Brook, IL.
Managers work a variety of shifts after completing their training. This fast paced environment requires high energy individuals. With more than 45 units in Illinois, and units in California and NW Indiana, we provide plenty of opportunities for growth.
Our comprehensive Benefits Package includes:
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Program
- Medical/dental/vision/AFLAC/Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Stable Company
- Meal Discounts
- Uniform Allowance
Job Requirements Include:
- Two years continuous restaurant experience in a high volume Quick Service or Fast Casual environment
- Demonstrated ability to provide friendly service and create a loyal customer base
- Proven experience in recruiting and training staff
- A positive track record of controlling costs
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to maintain a positive work environment
- Current Sanitation and B.A.S.S.E.T. alcohol service training a plus
- Available to work 5 shifts for 10 hours including nights and weekends
- Must be 21 years or older for Portillo's
If you are ready to advance your career and have the skills and experience we are looking for, come meet with us in person at a Restuarant Management Careers Job Fair or APPLY ON-LINE via our website at www.Portillos.com.