Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- LUNA GRILL - Seeking MANAGERS (GM's, MGR's, KM's & SHIFT LEADS) for Jobs in the DALLAS-FT WORTH Area
Tue - Dec 18, 2018
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
GENERAL MANAGER // RESTAURANT MANAGER // KITCHEN MANAGER // SHIFT LEADER
Luna Grill is interviewing General Managers, Restaurant Managers,
Kitchen Managers & Shift Leaders in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area!
Richardson, Flower Mound, Southlake, Colleyville,
Alliance, Fort Worth/ Clearfork & Mansfield!
Lunatics Wanted!! We are seeking leaders who are passionate about life, goals, people and of course real food. A lunatic is energetic, passionate, enthusiastic, driven and inspired to create a unique experience.We look to our Managers to inspire, train and develop their team on a daily basis.
- Provide daily leadership and development to Team Members
- Know and comply with all Luna Grill standards
- Assist with building restaurant sales, and maintaining budget through the P&L
- Process all reports in a timely manner
- Possess the highest form of integrity, trustworthy, and reliable
- Have the ability to work with little to no supervision
- Communicate clearly and effectively with guests and team members
- Show and provide effective leadership and problem solving skills
- Provide a strong, detailed orientation to all team members
We are committed to creating an environment of fostering growth and development throughout Luna Grill.
Manager Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off & More!
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, AGM, Senior Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive Chef, Kitchen Manager, Banquet Manager, Front of House Manager, FOH Manager, BOH Manager, Back of House Manager, Heart of House, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, GM, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager or another restaurant management position.
Additional Location Details