Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- CHUCK E CHEESE'S - Jobs for TECHNICAL MANAGERS & GAMEROOM TECH MGR's in VISTA & ESCONDIDO
Mon - Jan 07, 2019
- Fri - Jan 11, 2019
Please See Posting For Location Details
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
TECHNICAL MANAGER // GAMEROOM TECHNICIAN
Chuck E. Cheese's is seeking experienced GAMEROOM TECHNICAL MANAGER candidates!
We are hiring for locations in ESCONDIDO & VISTA.
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Chuck E. Cheese’s is currently seeking a Gameroom Technical Manager / Electronic Gameroom Technician candidates to join our team! We are looking for someone with diverse electro-mechanical experience. If you have a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment, we want to talk to you!
For all you Veterans, we love your unique abilities, experience, skills and values. We would love for you to bring your preventative maintenance and structured work methods to our fun and slightly chaotic concept. By joining the family dining and entertainment leader, you can help create a fun, safe place for kids, their families and friends.
Gameroom Technician Benefits
CEC offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
Gameroom Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the gameroom
- Work on the latest video games and skill games, kiddie rides, sky tubes, robotic shows, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Repair and/or replace defective electronic components and take responsibility for timely scheduled and unscheduled inspections
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools while staying within monthly budgets
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Create and maintain a fun, customer-focused environment where every guests leaves happy.
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
- Make daily decisions to uphold company principles, product quality and cleanliness standards
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level.
- Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills and a sense of urgency.
- Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training preferred.
QUALIFIED? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Previous experience with Soldering, Electronics, Arcade Games and Rides, Appliances, Electrical, Equipment, Maintenance, as a Technician, Facilities Technician, Mechanical, OSHA, Repair, Safety, Tech, and with restaurant appliance repair and/or other technical systems is great!
Additional Location Details
Please see the interview details above for location information.