MANAGER / TEAM LEAD
Whole Foods Market is Hiring Team Leads
for opportunities in the greater Indianapolis area!
Manager Positions Available:
- - Grocery Team Lead
- - Bakery Team Lead
- - Meat Team Lead
A career at Whole Foods Market is more than the work you do. It’s about your impact on the community, your personal growth and the bonds you’ll create with fellow team members
Manager Benefits Include:
- - Job Stability
- - Highly Competitive Pay
- - Paid Time Off
- - Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- - 401(k) Program
- - PTO Cash-Out Program
- - 20% In-Store Discount
Manager Responsibilities Can Include:
- - Build a positive work environment of outstanding teamwork, respect and morale.
- - Monitor sales, purchasing, and labor targets.
- - Maintain proper product assortment, merchandising, and inventory control.
- - Maintain collaborative and productive working relationships with department leaders and vendors.
- - Sustain exceptional level of knowledge / awareness of relevant competitors and industry trends.
- - Maintain awareness of customer flows and needs and directs Team Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers; responds promptly to customer needs and questions.
- - Interview, Select, train, develop, mentor, motivate, and counsel Team Members in a manner that sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
- - Make hiring and separation decisions in conjunction with Store Leadership.
- - Project annual sales and expenses, and prepare annual operating budget.
- - Schedule labor accurately and efficiently to achieve targeted labor expense.
- - Accurately perform inventory of entire department as required.
- - Manage the buying/ordering process to meet Whole Foods Market quality standards, maintain competitive pricing and achieve targeted sales.
Our Core Values:
Our core values have guided us since day 1. We live them every day, and they’ve helped make us who we are today. We sell the highest quality natural and organic foods. We satisfy and delight our customers. We promote team member growth and happiness. We create profits and prosperity. We care about our communities and the environment. We practice win-win partnerships with our suppliers.
We would love to hear from you!
Email your resume to:
Then call for interview appointment info: (562) 596-7072
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Grocery Manager, Grocery Team Lead, Bakery Manager, Bakery Team Lead, Meat Manager, Meat Team Lead, Store Supervisor, Grocery Department Manager, Grocery Assistant Manager, Seafood Supervisor, Meat Department Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Bakery Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Bakery Department Supervisor, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, AGM, General Manager, Store Manager, Service Manager, Supervisor, Shift Leader, Shift Manager, or another similar restaurant management position.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.