Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- DISTRICT MANAGER/AREA SUPERVISOR in the LOS ANGELES COUNTY Area
Mon - Feb 18, 2019
- Fri - Mar 15, 2019
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
Multi-Unit Manager / District Manager / Area Supervisor
A large fast casual restaurant chain is seeking an experienced multi-unit manager to oversee six to eight restaurants in the Los Angeles area.
The multi-unit manager will support General Managers and restaurant teams on a daily basis.
Focal points include:
- Building relationships with General Managers and restaurant teams.
- Establishing and reviewing store specific performance targets in employee satisfaction, guest service and margin improvement.
- Flexible, excellent communication skills, good time management, strong work ethic, ability to work independently and results oriented.
- Maintaining company standards in food safety, product DISTRICT MANAGER/AREA SUPERVISORand facility specifications.
- Introducing and reinforcing new products and initiatives.
- Selecting, training and developing managerial employees.
The multi-unit manager / district manager will be expected to directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to train new management employees, respond immediately to severe guest service needs or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in their restaurants. It is critical that this person ensures effective and efficient identification and prioritizing of the root causes underlying restaurant performance gaps. The successful candidate will also show that s/he can ensure that the management team follow-up occurs on the proper actions to drive operational improvement.
District Manager Job Requirements:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in food service management at the multi-unit level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees
- Proven ability to drive employee satisfaction/retention, guest satisfaction and financial performance
- Excellent planning, organizing and follow-up skills
- Strong decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Strong desire to develop their team and actively continue their own development
- Must be able to manage time effectively and reach objectives within specified time frames
- Ability to communicate detailed knowledge of restaurant standards, in a top of mind manner, to both employees and managers
This employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Base Pay $85,000-$90,000 / year
- Other Pay Competitive benefits plan, Quarterly bonus, 401(k)
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Job Type Restaurant - Food Service
- Education Not Specified
- Experience At least 5 year(s)
- Manages Others Yes
- Relocation No
- Industry Restaurant, Food
- Required Travel Not Specified
The ideal candidate will have experience as a District Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Area Leader, Area Coach, Area Supervisor, Regional Director of Operations, DM, Multi-Unit Manager or another similar position.
Additional Location Details