Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- ANDY'S FROZEN CUSTARD - Hiring MANAGERS in and Throughout the CHICAGOLAND Area
Fri - Apr 26, 2019
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
Andy’s Frozen Custard is hiring
experienced Managers in the CHICAGO area!
Oak Lawn, Burbank, Countryside, Oswego, Naperville,
Mount Prospect, Elgin, Evanston, Bolingbrook & Glen Ellyn!
Grow with us! We are opening several NEW locations this year!
General Manager, Assistant Manager & Shift Leader positions are available!
At Andy’s Frozen Custard, we don’t just provide jobs; we provide careers! Our employees are taught “the Andy’s way” through our specialized training programs that enable our employees to succeed. At Andy’s, we believe in promoting from within. In fact, many of our General Managers started working at Andy’s as store associates. As we continue to expand our company, the opportunities available are growing as well.
- Competitive Base Pay
- Attainable Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Custard
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard
- Assist with new employee training through positive reinforcement
- Create a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful feedback to all associates.
- Deliver legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a “customer comes first” attitude.
- Develop positive relationships with shift team.
- Execute store operations during scheduled shifts including organizing store opening and closing duties.
- Follow and reinforce Andy’s operational policies and procedures.
- Utilize operational tools to achieve maximum operational efficiency
Aside from possessing excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills, the following will be required:
- Previous management experience
- Access to reliable and consistent transportation
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting, or carrying up to 50 pounds independently and safely
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps, etc.
- Constant computer, point-of-sale register, and fountain equipment usage- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around fountain area.
- Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
Then call for interview appointment info: (562) 596-7072.
The ideal candidates will have previous experience as a General Manager, Store Manager, GM, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Senior Restaurant Manager, AGM, Assistant Store Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Shift Leader, Shift Manager or another restaurant or retail management position.
Additional Location Details