Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- Interviewing DISTRICT MANAGERS for an Opportunity in the FORT LAUDERDALE-DEERFIELD BEACH Area
Mon - Jun 03, 2019
- Fri - Jun 28, 2019
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
DISTRICT MANAGER // MULTI-UNIT MANAGER
For the Northern Broward County Area:
Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Margate, Oakland Park, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, etc.
Confidential Quick Service Restaurant is seeking an experienced and highly skilled District Manager to join our team. This District Manager position will allow you to grow your career with a successful restaurant chain.
As a District Manager, you will primarily be responsible for overseeing and leading multiple restaurants within a defined market. Typically a District Manager will oversee 6-9 restaurants and 200+ employees in a company whose average volume is $2.3 million.
- Overall responsibility of several restaurants
- Planning for bench strength, promotions, hiring, training, and terminations
- Roll out new policies and procedures
- Work with unit-level managers to build sales
- Implement programs to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Managing and leading a staff while achieving district targets for managing food, labor and guest service, etc.
- Administrative and legal compliance
- Assist with new store openings as they arise
- Extensive Manager training background
- 3-5+ years of recent restaurant multi-unit / District Manager experience
- Quick Service or Fast Casual Restaurant experience a plus
- Manager ServSafe Certified
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work all shifts and days of week
- Must be extremely self-sufficient and resourceful
- Must live within a close proximity of the market
- Possesses and demonstrates a strong “owner’s commitment" to restaurant operations, customer service, cost control, quality, employee relations and employee development
- Ability to plan and implement a budget for entire district
- Excellent communication skills are vital to the success of this position and the overall market
- Responsible for the supervision of 20 – 50 salaried managers
Salary Range: $65,000 to $75,000/year
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5+ years of current/recent experience as a Multi-Unit District Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Area Leader, Area Coach, or other similar restaurant/foodservice Multi-Unit Management position and a track record of success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Additional Location Details