GENERAL MANAGER // ASSISTANT MANAGER // SHIFT LEADER
SALATA is hiring experienced Managers in the San Antonio area!
General Manager, Assistant Manager & Shift Leader positions are available!
Grow with us! We are opening a new location in San Antonio this year!
Salata is the next generation salad bar, where customers can create their own tossed-to-order fresh and healthy salad or salad wrap. We are an honest, stable and growing company looking for high energy and hardworking employees. We train the right attitude! In San Antonio, you are getting in on the ground floor of Salata.
Manager Benefits Include:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Attainable Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Program
- Sundays Off, Free Meals & More
- Ensuring that all product, employees, and customer service are upheld to Salata's standards
- Team Development, which can include, but is not limited to hiring, training and scheduling employees
- Responsible for all costs of the restaurant: Food costs, labor costs, etc.
- Ordering and inventory of all food
- Overall success of the restaurant
- Be able to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel
- Speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees
- Aside from possessing excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and communication skills, the following will be required:
- Previous restaurant management experience
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must be able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of time, up to 10-12 hours per day
- A strong work ethic
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Access to reliable and consistent transportation
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
Email your resume to:
Then call for interview appointment info: (562) 596-7072
The ideal candidates will have previous experience as a General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Senior Restaurant Manager, AGM, Assistant Store Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Shift Leader, Shift Manager or another restaurant management position.
*** This company is requiring specific work experience/background to interview for this/these position(s).
Please submit your resume for review and we will contact you if your work experience matches the parameters set forth by this company.