Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- CHUCK E CHEESE'S - Hiring RESTAURANT MANAGERS for Jobs in the PINOLE, CA Area
Thu - Aug 22, 2019
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
SENIOR ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Chuck E. Cheese's is seeking an energetic
SENIOR Assistant Restaurant Managers with a passion for people!
We are hiring for our location in Pinole, CA!
We have a lot of fun being the number one family entertainment concept, but when it comes to your career, we're all business. With more than 500 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, your future can look as bright as ours.
Are you ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese's because our people are the best of the best. As an Assistant Manager, you'll help employees make sure that "every guest leaves happy." It's a high-energy, high motivation, high reward management opportunity and it's waiting for you right now.
At Chuck E. Cheese's, you can keep your career moving forward with great pay, benefits and phenomenal company growth. CEC now offers access to earned wages with our new “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
- Competitive Starting Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Time
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow Program
- Advancement Opportunities & More!
- Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
- Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
- Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Time & Priority Management
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably in the food service industry OR experience as an Opening Coordinator for at least six (6) months
Then call 562-596-7072 for interview appointment information
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, AGM, Senior Manager, Store Manager, Restaurant Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Manager, Unit Manager, Co Manager, Shift Manager, Service Manager, Counter Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager or other restaurant or retail management position.
Additional Location Details