Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- CHUCK E CHEESE - Has a Job Opportunity for a GAMEROOM TECHNICIAN in HUNTINGTON BEACH Area
Thu - Aug 22, 2019
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
TECHNICAL MANAGER // GAMEROOM TECHNICIAN
Chuck E. Cheese's is seeking an energetic
Technical Manager candidate.
We are hiring for our Huntington Beach, CA location!
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
Chuck E. Cheese’s is currently seeking Gameroom Technical Manager / Electronic Gameroom Technician candidates to join our team! We are looking for someone with diverse electro-mechanical experience. If you have a history of maintaining or troubleshooting equipment, we want to talk to you!
For all you Veterans, we love your unique abilities, experience, skills and values. We would love for you to bring your preventative maintenance and structured work methods to our fun and slightly chaotic concept. By joining the family dining and entertainment leader, you can help create a fun, safe place for kids, their families and friends.
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the gameroom
- Work on the latest video games and skill games, kiddie rides, sky tubes, robotic shows, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Repair and/or replace defective electronic components and take responsibility for timely scheduled and unscheduled inspections
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools while staying within monthly budgets
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Create and maintain a fun, customer-focused environment where every guests leaves happy./span>
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
- Make daily decisions to uphold company principles, product quality and cleanliness standards
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Time & Priority Management
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level.
- Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management skills and a sense of urgency.
- Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training preferred.
Then call 562-596-7072 for interview appointment information
Previous experience with Soldering, Electronics, Arcade Games and Rides, Appliances, Electrical, Equipment, Maintenance, as a Technician, Facilities Technician, Mechanical, OSHA, Repair, Safety, Tech, and with restaurant appliance repair and/or other technical systems is great!
Additional Location Details