Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- PETER PIPER PIZZA - Jobs for HOURLY OPERATIONS MANAGERS for Jobs in the ALBUQUERQUE Area
Thu - Oct 17, 2019
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
HOURLY OPERATIONS MANAGER
Peter Piper Pizza is seeking leaders with a passion for hospitality!
We are interviewing experienced Hourly Operations Managers!
Positions available throughout the Albuquerque area.
At Peter Piper Pizza, the Operations Manager will ensure our guests receive a high quality experience; including providing outstanding hospitality, quality products and a clean environment. The Operations Manager will coach and develop Team Members, Certified Trainers, and Team Leads.
Join the Peter Piper Pizza family where we provide career and growth opportunities. We are committed to upward mobility within our organization, as 70% of our management team is comprised of internal promotions. As we expand into new markets. these opportunities will also grow.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED or equivalent
- 1 year of supervisory, lead or training experience (preferably within the restaurant or hospitality industry) or equivalent combination of relevant supervisory, lead or training experience and industry experience
- Basic computer skills
- Open and close the restaurant by following the appropriate checklists
- Ensure the profitability of the restaurant through various means, including, but not limited to sales, control of labor costs & food waste, etc.
- Model and reinforce guest hospitality expectations
- Train, coach and develop Team Members
- Ensure all Team Members adhere to rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment for all Team Member and guests
- Assign daily tasks to Team Members and follow-up
More than 40 years of food & fun…
On November 28, 1973, Tony Cavolo, a WWII veteran and Brooklyn, NY native, opened his first Peter Piper Pizza in Glendale, AZ. Tony's vision was a neighborhood pizzeria serving high quality food at reasonable prices, in a family-friendly atmosphere.
Since opening, our humble pizzerias have evolved into large scale restaurants featuring dining, entertainment and carryout, with more than 140 locations. Peter Piper Pizza restaurants have broad family appeal, with a modern design and layout, an open kitchen revealing much of our handmade food preparation, the latest technology and games, and beer and wine for adults. Our culture embodies our brand values of food, fun and family, with a commitment to making every guest visit memorable.
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Access to earned wages early with our “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program!
- Job Training & Career Growth Opportunities and more!
Then call for interview appointment information: (562) 596-7072
The ideal Restaurant Management candidate will have experience as a Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Retail Manager, Counter Manager, Floor Manager, Banquet Manager, FOH Manager, Service Manager, Shift Leader, Shift Supervisor, Operations Manager, Hourly Manager, Team Lead, Shift Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader or another restaurant or retail management position.
Additional Location Details