Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- BLACK BEAR DINER - Jobs for SERVERS, CASHIERS/HOSTS & BUSSERS in OLATHE, KS
Thu - Dec 05, 2019
- Mon - Jan 06, 2020
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
TEAM MEMBER: SERVER // BUSSER // DISHWASHER // CASHIER-HOST
Black Bear Diner is hiring Team Members!
Full Time & Part Time positions are available in Olathe!
Server, Busser, Dishwasher & Cashier-Host openings!
Hiring Bonus & Flexible Hours
No previous food service experience necessary!
As a Team member, you'll be responsible for ensuring our guests have a positive and friendly experience. We’re looking for FOH Restaurant team members that are able to provide friendly, prompt, individualized service that creates a dining experience so positive that all guests will want to return.
- Server positions require to be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess verbal and language skills to understand and communicate with guests.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver plates of food, as well as supplies weighing up to 10 pounds. Bussers need to be able to lift and transport bus tubs weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Training and Learning opportunities
- Full Time and Part Time Positions
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Discounted meals
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Come join the team at this fast growing family dining concept!
Then call for appointment information: 562-596-7072.
No experience is necessary for Team Members. All are welcome to interview. Training is provided. Helpful experience can include Restaurant Team Member, Server, Cashier, Host, Busser, Food Runner, Customer Service, Kitchen Help, Barista, Coffee, Baker, Clerk, Dishwasher or another restaurant, bakery, hospitality or retail position.
Additional Location Details