Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- BLACK BEAR DINER: Jobs for SERVERS, CASHIERS/HOSTS, COOKS, BUSSERS & DISHWASHERS in THE WOODLANDS TX
Wed - Jan 22, 2020
- Thu - Jan 23, 2020 9.00 to 5.00
Please See Posting For Location Details
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
SERVERS // COOKS // DISHWASHERS // CASHIERS-HOSTS
Black Bear Diner is hiring Team Members!
We are opening a brand NEW LOCATION in The Woodlands!
We are hiring Cashiers/Hosts, Dishwashers, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and Servers.
Full Time and Part Time positions are available.
No previous food service experience necessary!
As a Team member, you'll be responsible for ensuring our guests have a positive and friendly experience.
We’re looking for FOH Restaurant team members that are able to provide friendly, prompt, individualized service that creates a dining experience so positive that all guests will want to return.
We are also looking for BOH / Kitchen Team Members, Dishwashers and Cooks with previous kitchen and food prep experience. In these roles, you’ll be responsible for operating the dish washing machine, baking, or preparing foods to our standards.
- Server positions require to be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess verbal and language skills to understand and communicate with guests.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver plates of food, as well as supplies weighing up to 10 pounds. Bussers need to be able to lift and transport bus tubs weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Training and Learning opportunities
- Full Time and Part Time Positions
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Discounted meals
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Come join the team at this fast growing family dining concept!
9am to 5pm
Home2 Suites by Hilton
223 David Vetter Boulevard, Shenandoah, TX 77385
Located near the Woodlands Mall - At I-45 and Research Forest Dr.
You can Apply Now!
Then call for appointment information: 562-596-7072
No experience is necessary. All are welcome to interview. Training is provided. Helpful experience can include Restaurant Team Member, Cook, Server, Cashier, Host, Busser, Runner, Customer Service, Kitchen Help, Pastry Chef, Pastry Cook, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Barista, Coffee, Pastry Baker, Bakery Manager, Baker, Sous Chef, Chef, Clerk, Prep Person, Prep Cook, Line Cook, Dishwasher or another restaurant, bakery, hospitality or retail position.
Additional Location Details
Please see the interview details above for location information.