Restaurant Management Job Fairs & Open House Interviews
Restaurant Job Interviews
- WAWA: MANAGER + SUPERVISOR Jobs in BRICK, BRIDGEWATER, MAPLEWOOD, MATAWAN & RAHWAY NJ + LANGHORNE PA
Mon - Jan 06, 2020
- Thu - Feb 06, 2020
* Interviews Are By Appointment Only *
(If available, additional location information may be found at bottom of page.)
Job Interview Details
NIGHT SUPERVISOR // OVERNIGHT ENTRY LEVEL MANAGER // ASSISTANT MANAGER
WAWA is hiring entry level and experienced
Managers & Supervisors for NIGHT Shifts!
Night Supervisor and Assistant Manager positions are available in
Brick, Bridgewater, Maplewood, Matawan & Rahway, NJ + Langhorne, PA
The Night Supervisor is responsible for the complete operations of the store when a more senior level manager is not present. This position will be scheduled primarily on 3rd shift to manage tasks that are typically reserved for nighttime shifts, occasionally position will be scheduled on 2nd shift based on business needs.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities - 80% of our managers are promoted from within!
- Work / Life Balance Schedule
- Profit Sharing
- Community Focused and Charitable Company Values
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being delivered. Respond to and resolve customer inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies and standards.
- Provide direction, motivation, and coaching for associates during the shift.
- Recognize associates and celebrate accomplishments.
- Enforce Wawa's cash handling and accountability processes and perform manager functions on register.
- Administrate check-in of external and internal vendors according to corporate procedures.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of store equipment and ensure facility and store conditions meet established standards.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to defuse issues using de-escalation and problem solving techniques
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Excellent relationship building and leadership skills
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors repetitively throughout a shift: standing, walking, handling, reaching horizontally and grasping firmly, reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling and pushing.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this role
There is no better time than NOW to join our team!
Or Apply via this posting
Then call for interview info: (562) 596-7072
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Supervisor, Shift Manager, Assistant Manager, Night Supervisor, Food Manager, Shift Leader, Team Leader, Team Lead, AGM, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager, Retail Manager, Counter Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, or another similar restaurant, retail or hospitality management position.
Additional Location Details