HMSHOST is hiring in the SEATTLE-TACOMA AIRPORT area!
FOOD PREPS / FOOD PREPARERS
$20.29 / Hour + Perk & Benefits
These positions are at the HMSHost Warehouse facility, 2 blocks from SeaTac Airport.
Full-Time Shifts and Morning Shifts Available!
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on great people, strong teams and a fun environment. If you have positive energy, a passion for serving others, enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a team player and like to have fun at work – apply now!
Check out these amazing Benefits and Perks:
- Full family health care for $50 per month (Up to 8 Dependents)
- Pension Retirement Plan
- Paid Meal Breaks
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking
- Employee Meals Discounts
- Free Uniforms
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Detailed Training & opportunities for professional growth/advancement
- Diverse customers and co-workers
- Clean, safe, friend work atmospheres
We’re looking for people who:
- Are passionate about creating great dining experiences through good, quality food
- Provide outstanding high-quality food that exceeds customer expectations
- Are reliable, dependable and a team player
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Are open to new ideas and suggests ideas of their own
- Treats everyone with respect and shows appreciation for a job well done
- Use the tools and training we provide to get the job done right
Summary: The Food Preparer is responsible the preparing various food products; ensuring proper food handling procedures are followed; arranging necessary supplies and equipment between storage and work areas; operating a variety of kitchen utensils and/or equipment for food product cooking, serving and storing; receiving and inventorying food and beverage products; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Cook.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for proper food preparation
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Prepares appropriate equipment for cooking
- Operates kitchen utensils and/or equipment used for weighing, measuring, mixing, washing, peeling, cutting, grinding, stirring, straining, slicing, assembling and kneading of food products
- Ensures proper food handling procedures are followed wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products
- Receives and inventories food and beverage product and supplies
- Cleans and sanitizes work station and equipment
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
You must be 18 years of age or older.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.29 per hour
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
Ready to feel great at work?
We help travelers feel good on the move!
Previous helpful experience can include Food Prep/Food Peparer, Prep Cook, Food Prep, BOH Team member, Kitchen Staff, etc.
BOH / Kitchen restaurant jobs in the Seattle/Tacoma, WA area.