BJ’S RESTAURANT & BREWHOUSE
is seeking experienced FOH MANAGERS!
SENIOR RESTAURANT MANAGERS
Opportunities available in:
HUNTINGTON BEACH, IRVINE, LAGUNA HILLS + ORANGE, CA
$65,000 to $75,000* + Quarterly Bonus potential
*Depending on experience
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. is a publicly-traded, southern CA-based restaurant company with over 195 restaurants in major cities nationwide. BJ's finds success year after year with skilled hospitality teams: professionals who care about details, care about each other and are proud of what they do. Bj's strongly believes that craft matters, and is looking for talented managers who feel the same!
We are an award winning company anchored by solid hospitality and guided by our compass of quality. Our management team is keenly focused on talent building and development. New restaurant openings result in numerous career opportunities throughout the country.
Senior Restaurant Manager Perks:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Lucrative compensation package
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Daily Pay - On demand access to earned pay
- Growing company with 200+ restaurants and several new restaurant openings yearly across the country
- Career advancement and leadership conferences and development programs
- Comprehensive benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance and 401K
- Paid vacation time
- Culture that celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion with our WeCAN & IDEA groups
- Community involvement and philanthropy – We love giving back to our communities
- Relocation opportunities throughout the country
- And More!
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years high volume restaurant management experience
- High personal integrity, professionalism and maturity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Ability to motivate and direct team members and work effectively in management team
- Strong understanding of goals and objectives
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with an appropriate sense of urgency in a high-performance, fast paced environment
- Exceptional guest service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Are you passionate about craft beer, great food, and providing an all-around "WOW" experience for guests? If yes, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a full-service General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Service Manager, Banquet Manager, FOH Manager, Culinary Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Assistant General Manager (AGM), or another similar restaurant management position.
Restaurant management jobs in Orange County, California - Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Hills, and Orange, CA.