is interviewing experienced
ABOVE STORE LEADERS!
opportunity available in the
SAN ANTONIO AREA
The ideal candidate must have recent Area Director / Multi-Unit Management experience in the restaurant industry, preferably QSR.
When we say the SONIC culture is unique, we mean it! By design, we seek and attract a different kind of team member than most companies. We encourage creative, free-wheeling, fun-loving passion on our roller-skating front lines. At SONIC, we believe that work should be something you look forward to, hungrily.
Management Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Matching
- Competitive Pay + Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities& More!
SONIC Core Values:
- Respect - Genuine appreciation for the value of each individual; championing the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives that fosters an inclusive culture.
- Relationships - Relationships are our way of life; we're there for each other and the communities we serve.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - The relentless pursuit of opportunity and innovation.
- Surprise & Delight - Doing unexpected and special things.
- Fun - We celebrate life, laugh out loud, work hard and don't take ourselves too seriously.
SONIC Gives Back: Through our award-winning nationwide cause branding initiative, Limeades for Learning, SONIC has donated almost $15 million to public school classrooms in local communities across the country.
We would love to hear from you!
Ideal experience includes restaurant Director of Operations, Area Director, District Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Area Leader, Operations Manager, or another similar multi-unit or above store leader level management position.
Restaurant multi-unit management jobs in the greater San Antonio, TX area.