BLACK BEAR DINER is hiring MANAGERS!
This opportunity is available in:
$1000 for Assistant Managers
Hiring Bonus paid half after 30 days of employment and half after 90 days of employment. Must be currently employed at time to receive bonus. Only available at the locations listed above.
At Black Bear Diner, we have been serving Good Old Fashioned Family Food since 1995. We are a fun, family-friendly concept known for our great homemade food, large portions and genuine, friendly service.
As a Manager at Black Bear Diner, your restaurant experience will be invaluable. You will be responsible for running shifts and will assist with guest service, sales building, scheduling, ordering, inventory, hiring and training to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, and profitability.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Bonus Program
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team
- Free shift meals and uniforms
Manager responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that guest service complies with Black Bear Diner standards.
- Ensure that food is prepped, cooked and plated according to company standards.
- Purchase all food from authorized sources, using company required procedures.
- Ensure that food safety practices comply with Black Bear Diner standards as well as local Health Department regulations.
- Achieve financial objectives regarding sales, food cost, labor cost, and other controllable costs.
- Protect cash and all other company assets by adhering to company control procedures.
- Complete all administrative work in low volume hours.
- Work on floor monitoring guest satisfaction, guiding staff, and filling in as needed, during peak hours.
- Establish and follow up on cleaning procedures to maintain company housekeeping standards.
- Lead staff and supervisors in ways that promote efficiency and high morale, while complying with all appropriate employment regulations.
- Ensure the diner is in compliance with all other regulatory agencies related to worker safety, alcoholic beverage sales, etc.
Come join the team at this fast growing family dining concept!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, AGM, Assistant General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, FOH Manager, Service Manager, Floor Manager, Senior Manager, Shift Manager, Counter Manager, Store Manager, Unit Manager, Retail Manager GM, or another restaurant or retail management position.
Restaurant management jobs in Independence, MO (Kansas City area).