CHILI'S GRILL & BAR
ASSISTANT MANAGERS + CERTIFIED SHIFT LEADERS
Opportunities available in:
$54,000 to $67,000, Negotiable based on experience
+ Bonus Opportunities
+ Excellent Benefits
$2,500 Sign-on bonus available after successful completion of 10 week training program.
Required: Recent successful leadership or management experience in a restaurant or retail environment.
Chili's Managers are wired for hospitality!
We're in the people business. So, we know how to make someone feel special, and our most successful Managers are passionate about connecting with Team Members and Guests. Our win-together atmosphere rewards teamwork, and a willingness to go above and beyond is always recognized and celebrated.
For decades, Chili's has been known for our culture of fun. Simply put - we take our jobs seriously but not ourselves. Our Managers are hungry for top business results but also know how to have fun along the way. From leading the team through a high-energy shift to exceeding Guest expectations on every occasion to ensuring we meet our financial responsibilities, Managers are the critical link to making it all happen.
Manager & Certified Shift Leader Benefits:
- Highly competitive salary
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision on the first day of the month after hire
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 100% discounts on food for everyone in the party dining with a Manager or CSL
- Health club reimbursements, a fun work environment and MORE!
Manager & CSL Responsibilities:
- Ensure a great Guest experience
- Role model and hold Team Members accountable to operational and quality standards
- Identify root cause of issues while being self-reflective and holding yourself accountable first, showing vulnerability and transparency
- Foster open communication between Team Members and Management
- Influence Team Member behaviors by championing change and restaurant initiatives
- Lead with heart and mind
- Drive business results by utilizing Chili's systems to effectively control costs
- Follow operational systems, such as our Manager Timeline and performing quality Line Checks
- Hire, train, retain, and develop Team Members to take on larger roles
- Drive Guest engagement within the four walls of the restaurant while developing relationships within the community
- Understand and practice safe food handling procedures
- Communicate and embody Chili's culture and Cultural Beliefs: Every Guest Counts, Food Perfection, Be Accountable, Play Restaurant
We'd love to hear from you!
Recent restaurant management experience is required. The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, FOH Manager, Service Manager, Banquet Manager, Multi Unit Manager, District Manager, Area Coach, AGM, Assistant General Manager, Food Service Manager, Shift Leader, Shift Manager, Team Lead, Team Leader, Shift Supervisor or another similar management position.
Restaurant management jobs in Nashua, NH (North Boston, MA area).