HMSHOST is HIRING!
STARBUCKS + COSTA COFFEE
locations in the
$18.29 Per Hour + Tips
Full-time OR Part-time opportunities!
Part-Time, Flexible Scheduling 5/15/22 through 9/30/22
Full-Time with Excellent Benefits
- $50/month Medical Benefits up to 8 dependents
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Retirement Union Pension
- A variety of voluntary benefits (life insurance, disability, vision, and other protection benefits.)
- Free uniforms
- Employee meal discounts
Barista Summary / What you will do:
- Greet all guests with a smile while taking food and drink orders, answering any questions, calling guests by name and thanking them for their order
- Provide and prepare quality beverages and food products consistently to all guests by adhering to recipe and presentation standards while also providing legendary service
- Stay calm during periods of high volume to keep the store operating properly and set a positive example for the team
- Operate a cash register and receive payment from guests, while following all brand and HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Keep the store clean, stocked, organized and decorate customer display areas
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge to enhance the culture, values and mission of the brand and HMSHost while following operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security
Barista Requirements / What skills you will need:
- You have strong social skills and love to meet new people
- You are at least 18 years of age or older
- You have the ability to stay calm and enjoy working in a fast and exciting environment
- You love to learn new things and are able to pick up new skills quickly
- You have the ability to understand and follow verbal & written instructions, policies & rules, and to request assistance when needed
- You are able to perform basic math skills to accurately count money and make change
- You are able to work well with others to help create a strong and cooperative team
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on great people, strong teams and a fun environment.If you have positive energy, a passion for serving others, enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a team player and like to have fun at work apply now!
Minimum Age: You must be 18 years of age or older.
EOE: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) - Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
We would love to hear from you!
Keywords: Barista, Cafe Lead, Cafe, Coffee Shop, Lead, Attendant, Associate, Bar, Customer Service.
Jobs the in Seattle/Tacoma, WA area.