HMSHOST @ SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT
is seeking a
to join the team at
AMERICAN AIRLINES ADMIRAL CLUB LOUNGE
>> $18.10 / Hour + Tips <<
American Airlines Flagship Lounge / AA Admirals Club
is located within San Francisco International Airport.
Recognized as industry leaders, HMSHost creates innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Lounge Bartender Job Summary: The Admirals Club Lounge Bartender is responsible for taking orders, mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to guests at the bar and dining areas, coordinating and maintaining an orderly appearance of all lounge spaces, as applicable. Provides support and assistance for all lounge services (i.e. serving refreshments, arranging furniture, arranging snack, breakfast, lunch and dinner service and other lounge related services).
- Dispenses and serves all beverage refreshments to guests in the bar and lounge areas.
- Prepares signature cocktails and opens/dispenses wines and champagnes from specified wine list
- Cleans and maintains appearance of the bar area and utensils to ensure a clean, sanitized and well stocked bar
- Sets up bar for breakfast, lunch and dinner service to established standards as required
- Operates register and delivers to Airline Representative all amounts from the sale and drinks and all complimentary drink coupons
- Assists all customers with information and special needs as directed by Airline Representative and HMSHost
- Receives, verifies and stocks deliveries against invoices
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and handling intoxicated guests
- Follows all HMSHost and airline customer service, adult beverage and cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures a positive guest experience for all customers and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Requires at least 3 years of bartending experience, including experience in an airport lounge or casual dine restaurant
- Requires knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits as well as their preparation and presentation, keeping updated on new and revised beverage recipes
- Requires ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in interactions with premium clientele
- Requires ability to maintain a presentable and polished appearance in keeping with service standards for premium clientele
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the customers and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
- Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, flex or sick)
- Holiday pay
- Meal and Transportation Benefits
- *401(k) retirement plan with company match or Pension
- *Company paid life insurance
- *Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Training and exciting career growth opportunities
- Referral program – refer a friend and earn up to $500
*Benefits may vary by position so ask your recruiter for details.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of recent experience as a Bartender, Bar Steward, Mixologist, Beer Tender, Cocktail Server, or another similar bartending/bar service related position, etc.
Bartending job in the San Francisco, CA area.