CHUCK E. CHEESE
is hiring CAST MEMBERS!
Job Opportunities for:
FRONT OF HOUSE: CASHIERS, PARTY HOSTS / HOSTESSES,
BIRTHDAY PARTY SERVERS + GAME ROOM ATTENDANTS
>>> Full-time and Part-time positions are available! <<<
Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) is a GREAT place to build a long lasting career as well as a great place for a first-time job seeker! Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions. Over 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
At CEC, we care about the safety and health of our guests and employees. As we begin to re-open our restaurants and game rooms, we are committed to implementing precautions and protocols to heighten our, already rigorous, health and sanitation standards. Our operational procedures are designed to meet or exceed local requirements and most importantly to protect the health of our teams and guests.
- Be at least 15 years of age for FOH positions and 16 years of age for the BOH positions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic personality
- “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Children)
- 401K Plan
- Legal Plan
- Employee Meal Discount
- Pet Insurance Discount
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
- CEC Cares Scholarship Program
- CEC Cares Employee Financial Relief Fund
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We would love to hear from you!
Helpful experience can include Host, Hostess, Cashier, Customer Service, Restaurant Associate, Team Member, Crew Member, Pizza Server, Takeout/Take-Out/Take Out/To-Go Specialist, Waitress, Waiter, Server, Server Assistant, Bus Person, Busser, Wait Staff, Food Runner, FOH Team Member, Sandwich Maker, Host, Hostess, Greeter, Seater, etc.
Minimum Age: 15 years of age or older for the FOH positions and 16 years of age or older for the BOH positions
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Restaurant jobs in Olathe, KS.