HMSHost is hiring at the
SAN JOSE AIRPORT!
CASHIERS / SNACK BAR ATTENDANTS -- $16.05 / hour
The Snack Bar Attendant is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food / snack bar establishment which may include completing customer transactions, cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Meal discounts
- Paid time off
- Free Uniforms
- Appreciation Bonus
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Greets customers and takes food order; provides information about menus; looks for opportunity to "up-sell" products.
- Operates cash register and receives payments in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required.
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart.
- Receives inventory, moves and lifts food and beverage products and supplies; maintain a solid knowledge of product and services.
- Ensures proper food handling procedures are followed including wrapping, labeling, dating, stocking, storing, rotating and checking temperature of products.
- Cleans and sanitizes work station and equipment.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
Safety is our priority our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.05 / hour
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
Helpful experience can include Cashier, Customer Service Associate, Host, Hostess, Clerk, CSR, Crew Member, Team Member, Staff Member, Server, Waitress, Waiter, Food Server, Barista, or another similar position.
San Jose, CA ( San Francisco South Bay )