HMSHOST / SCREEN DOOR RESTAURANT
is hiring at the PORTLAND AIRPORT!
>>> $16 / HOUR <<<
The Screen Door restaurant is located within PDX.
HMSHost operates Quick Service, Bar, Casual Dining, and Fine Dining Restaurants. Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Master valuable skills, assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
CASHIER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, flex or sick)
- Holiday pay
- Meal benefits
- Retirement savings plans
- Employee assistance program
- Training and exciting career growth opportunities
- Referral program – Refer a friend and earn a bonus!
CASHIER JOB SUMMARY:
The Cashier is responsible for completing sales transactions within the establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food, display and/or stock areas and assisting with stocking activities; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position.
• Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required, and follows all HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
• Maintains a solid knowledge of products and services available in unit
• Cleans and stocks work area
• Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
• Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
• Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
• Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 10 lbs
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
Helpful experience can include Cashier, Customer Service Associate, Host, Hostess, Clerk, CSR, Crew Member, Team Member, Staff Member, Server, Waitress, Waiter, Food Server, Barista, or another similar position.
Restaurant Cashier jobs in Portland, Oregon.