HMSHOST is hiring at the SEATTLE-TACOMA AIRPORT
COOKS -- $20.79 / hour + Excellent Benefits
REL’LISH, SKILLET, DUNGENESS BAY SEAFOOD HOUSE,
STONEHOUSE CAFÉ + OPENSPACE TAPROOM
Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
- $50/month Medical Benefits up to 8 dependents
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Retirement Union Pension
- A variety of voluntary benefits (life insurance, disability, vision, and other protection benefits.)
- Free uniforms
- Employee meal discounts
Summary: The Cook is responsible for preparing cooked foods, such as fry, flat top griddle, pantry, and cooking eggs; communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and servers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving food items which may include soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products
- Tastes products, follow menus, estimate food requirements, check production and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment as needed
- Cleans and sanitizes work stations and equipment
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
- Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; Measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and shreds fruits and vegetables
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
Safety is our priority our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
You must be 18 years of age or older.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.79 per hour
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
Helpful experience can include Line Cook, Prep Cook, Food Prep, Lead Cook, BOH/HOH Team Member, Kitchen Staff, Sous Chef, etc.
Restaurant obs in the Seattle/Tacoma, WA area.