HMSHOST is Hiring!
COOKS / LINE COOKS
$21.79 / Hour + Excellent Benefits
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Paid after completion of 180 days
REL’LISH, SKILLET, DUNGENESS BAY SEAFOOD HOUSE,
STONEHOUSE CAFÉ + OPENSPACE TAPROOM
Full-Time Shifts Available! Training too!
At HMSHost, we know our success is based on great people, strong teams and a fun environment. If you have positive energy, a passion for serving others, enjoy a fast-paced environment, are a team player and like to have fun at work – apply now!
Check out these amazing Benefits and Perks:
- Family Medical Benefits for $50 per month (Up to 8 Dependents)
- $1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus – Paid after completion of 180 days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Retirement Union Pension
- Free Uniforms, Meal Discounts & Paid Meal Breaks
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Discounted Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Detailed Training & Opportunities for professional growth/advancement
We’re looking for Cooks who:
- Are passionate about creating great dining experiences through good, quality food
- Provide outstanding high-quality food that exceeds customer expectations
- Are reliable, dependable and a team player
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Are open to new ideas and suggests ideas of their own
- Treats everyone with respect and shows appreciation for a job well done
- Use the tools and training we provide to get the job done right
Summary: The Cook is responsible for preparing cooked foods, such as fry, flat top griddle, pantry, and cooking eggs; communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and servers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving food items which may include soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products
- Tastes products, follow menus, estimate food requirements, check production and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment as needed
- Cleans and sanitizes work stations and equipment
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
- Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; Measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and shreds fruits and vegetables
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
Apply today to join the HMSHost family of restaurants at Seattle Tacoma International Airport we help travelers feel good on the move!
You must be 18 years of age or older.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.79 per hour
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
Ready to feel great at work?
Helpful experience can include Line Cook, Prep Cook, Food Prep, Lead Cook, BOH/HOH Team Member, Kitchen Staff, Sous Chef, etc.
BOH / Kitchen restaurant jobs in the Seattle/Tacoma, WA area.