NOW HIRING COOKS for $18.07 / hour!
Quick Service, Bar, Casual Dining, and Fine Dining restaurants
HMSHost is hiring experienced Cooks at the SEATTLE-TACOMA AIRPORT.
Join our team and receive an
APPRECIATION BONUS of up to $200 monthly
available each month you work in August and September!!
Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Meal discounts
- Paid time off
- Free Uniforms
- Appreciation Bonus
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Summary: The Cook is responsible for preparing cooked foods, such as fry, flat top griddle, pantry, and cooking eggs; communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and servers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving food items which may include soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products
- Tastes products, follow menus, estimate food requirements, check production and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment as needed
- Cleans and sanitizes work stations and equipment
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
- Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; Measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and shreds fruits and vegetables
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
Safety is our priority our COVID-19 protocols keep our associates and guests safe!
You must be 18 years of age or older.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.07 per hour
- Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V)
- Drug Free Workplace
We would love to hear from you!
Helpful experience can include Line Cook, Prep Cook, Food Prep, Lead Cook, BOH Team member, kitchen staff, sous chef, etc.