Taco Bell is hiring Team Members!
Throughout: Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tarpon Springs, Largo & Seminole!
Part-Time positions are available!
Job Description: Team Members at Taco Bell learn valuable new skills that can help them develop a career for their future. Team Members need to implement all the standard operational procedures of the company and make sure that every customer receives the best customer service possible. Major responsibilities include taking orders, serving food, cleaning the dining area and other work stations and ensuring the total cleanliness of the workplace. Team Members must also make sure that the food that's being served is always fresh and has undergone the proper food handling procedure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You'll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they're correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
• Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
• Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
• Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
• Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
• Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
• Competitive Starting Pay
• People-First Company Culture
• Promote-From-Within Philosophy
• Comprehensive Training program
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• A Fun Work Environment & More!
• Must be at least 16 years of age or older
• Must have the ability to stand during entire shift.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push frequently.
• Ability to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.).
• Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items.
• Frequent washing of hands.
Interested?? We'd love to hear from you!
- Apply NOW to this posting!
- Then call: (562) 596-7072 for interview appointment information
Keywords: QSR, Quick Service, Food, Fast Food, Restaurant, full time, part time, team member, crew member, cashier, cook, server, cashier, team member, crew member, restaurant retail, host, hostess, waiter, customer service, prep cook, line cook, dish machine operator, dishwasher, restaurant, food, retail, customer service, work, jobs.