PIZZA HUT is hiring
Pizza Delivery Drivers in the greater Charleston area!
Charleston, North Charleston, Goose Creek,
Summerville, Mt. Pleasant and Johns Island.
Full Time and Part Time positions are available!
We're looking for talent individuals that enjoy working with a winning team.
Buckle up, hit the open road, and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food – with tips! Sound good?
Job Skills / Job Requirements:
* A valid driver's license + a reliable vehicle with auto insurance.
* A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority.
* Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
* Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
* Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
* Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
* Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
On The Spot Interviews and Job Offers:
Thursday, February 11th
9am-11am & 1pm-5pm
Pizza Hut: 700 North Main Street, Summerville, SC, 29483 (Located at North Main St and East 6th St)
We would love to hear from you!
• Apply NOW to this posting!
• Then call 562-596-7072 to schedule an appointment.
• Walk-ins on Thursday, Feb. 11th are welcome too!
Keywords: Delivery Driver, Driving, Pizza Driver, Food Delivery, Driving, Delivery, Drive, Driver,