We are seeking an experienced
QUICK SERVICE MULTI-UNIT MANAGER / DISTRICT MANAGER
in the SAN FRANCISCO NORTH BAY area.
Up to $80,000 + Excellent Benefits!
This District Manager will oversee multiple units in a specified area. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Multi-Unit Manager, preferably with quick service multi-unit management experience. You will primarily be responsible for achieving district sales and profit plans by motivating and developing restaurant management teams towards achieving operational excellence.
District Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee multiple restaurant locations
- Analyze restaurant data points, sales plans and projections
- Motivate and develop unit-level management
- Select and maintain proper staffing
- Direct restaurant management in community relations
- Coordinate effective local store marketing programs
- Ensure upward development of management team
- Administer appropriate restaurant level financial controls
- Coordinate and implement maintenance programs
- Exercise judgment pertaining to all employee relations and personnel actions
- Conduct and administer restaurant visitations to evaluate progress and performance
- Enforce company and operational policies and procedures
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
District Manager Requirements:
- Restaurant Multi-Unit Management Experience
- Prefer Knowledge of Fast Food / QSR Industry
- Valid driver’s license and Reliable Personal Transportation
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; College Degree a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Perform multiple tasks
- Adjust to changing assignments.
- Maintain productivity, composure, and a pleasant attitude under pressure.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities-
- Computer skills such as POS, Cash Register, Inventory Control Programs, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office
We would love to hear from you!
- Apply NOW to this posting!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a RESTAURANT environment as a District Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Area Leader, Area Coach, DM, Multi-Unit Manager, Above Store Leader, or another similar multi-unit restaurant position.
Restaurant management jobs in San Francisco North Bay area.