DOUGHNUT DELIVERY DRIVER
CALIFORNIA: San Diego County
KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS
is HIRING in
SAN DIEGO, CA!
(Carmel Mountain Ranch/San Bernardo)
DOUGHNUT DELIVERY DRIVER
$17 to $20 Per Hour - Based Upon Experience
This is a Full-time Position!
Doughnut Delivery Driver Job Summary:
At Krispy Kreme, we’re always focused on creating the most awesome doughnut experience imaginable. As a Doughnut Delivery Driver, You will deliver doughnuts to various Krispy Kreme shop. Great customer service, teamwork and communications skills are needed for creating professional relationships with the team at each shop. Your daily routine will also include loading product onto your vehicle while cross-referencing your delivery orders.
- Competitive starting pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Full-time employees: Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance + Paid time off & Holiday Pay after 90 days of employment
- A fun work environment + More!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- This role requires you to drive, sit, reach, bend, stand, carry, push, pull, grasp, and lift. You’ll be exposed to indoor and outdoor environments. You'll need to be able to lift a decent amount of weight, up to 75 pounds at times. We have hand-trucks and carts to push and pull products up and down ramps or lift gates, on sidewalks and through store isles.
- Let’s start with driving. We want you to be safe while on the road. Using good driving decisions is the first step to preventing accidents, as are adhering to traffic rules and regulations, and reporting all moving violations and accidents involving injury or property damage.
- Keeping your vehicle clean is part of the deal, as is performing routine maintenance checks like checking the oil level and of course reporting any concerns to your Supervisor so they can be fixed.
- You'll need to be 21 years of age or older.
- A valid driver’s license is needed to get the job.
- Reading and writing proficiency are a must since you’ll be validating product orders, reading boxes and labels, and reading and comprehending road signs, and vehicle dashboard/instrument panel cues.
- It’s extra awesome if you have prior experience with route deliveries, customer service, handheld devices for inventory, and driving experience with a commercial vehicle.
We'd love to hear from you!
Apply NOW to this posting!
NO experience is required! Training is provided! Helpful experience can include food processing, food packing, food manufacturing, food/cake decorating, bakery, baking, etc.
Jobs in San Diego County, California.