KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS
IS HIRING IN
(SW Riverside County / San Diego North County)
Starting pay -- $18 to $20 per hour!*
These are FULL-TIME positions - 40 Hour Work Week!
Applicants must have previous cook / cooking, food prep, baking / baker or similar experience.
Krispy Kreme is a great place to work! When you look at us, you see mouth-watering doughnuts. When we look at you, we see the future of our company!
As one of the world's most enduring brands, Krispy Kreme will help you realize your potential and build a career that is sweeter than you can imagine!
The Doughnut Maker is responsible for preparing all products to a level that meets Krispy Kreme standards and in turn, satisfying the customer. This includes preparing the dough, the yeast brew, the glaze and all those yummy fillings.
- Competitive starting pay
- Training is provided
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay for Full-time Employees
- A fun work environment & More!
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 25-50 pounds.
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule.
- Must be able to handle doughnuts gently so they stay beautiful.
- Doughnut Decorator: Experience is great but NOT required. Training is provided. We have full-time or part-time openings.
- Doughnut Maker: Applicants must be 18 years of age or older, and have previous baking, baker, cooking, cook, food prep, or similar experience. This is a full-time position.
We look forward to meeting you!
NO experience is required! Training is provided!
Helpful experience for the Doughnut Maker role can include Bakery or Restaurant/Commercial Kitchen experience, Pastry Cook, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Food Prep, Kitchen Prep, Fry Cook, Baker, Doughnut/Donut shop experience, etc.
Restaurant/Baker jobs in/near Temecula, CA (SW Riverside County / San Diego North County).