Maggiano's Little Italy is hiring experienced
Exec Chefs & Sous Chefs
in the Chicagoland area!
Opportunities are available in:
Schaumburg, Downtown Chicago,
Vernon Hills, Skokie, Oak Brook and Naperville
Executive Sous Chefs + Sous Chefs
At Maggiano's Little Italy, our kitchen runs on passion and dedication, and our dining room is full of excitement, energy and enjoyment. Guests come to us hungry for the experience of an authentic Italian family meal - and we deliver.
If you're looking for a solid company to be proud of, then you’ll love a management career at Maggiano’s - one of the most respected restaurants in the industry!
No other restaurant can provide the level of quality and detail to every guest quite like Maggiano's -- We pride ourselves on flawless execution and obtain this every day.
Management Benefits Include:
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25% of the industry
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175% of plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Paid Vacation every 6 months
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience as an Executive Chef or a Sous Chef in a high volume, casual dining restaurant.
We'd love to hear from you!
Recent restaurant management experience is required. The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, FOH Manager, Service Manager, Banquet Manager, AGM, Assistant General Manager, Food Service Manager, Chef, Sous Chef, Executive Sous Chef, Executive Chef, Culinary Manager, Kitchen Manager, BOH Manager, Floor Manager, Shift Manager, or another similar management position.
Chicago, Naperville, Oak Brook, Schaumburg, Skokie & Vernon Hills, IL