AMERICAN AIRLINES LOUNGE / HMSHOST
is seeking FLOOR ATTENDANTS
to join our SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT team!
>> $17.05 Per Hour <<
American Airlines Flagship Lounge / AA Admirals Club
are located within the San Francisco Airport.
Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
Summary: The Admirals Club Floor Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the dining and/or buffet area within the lounge and serving guests food items, following all established service and guest experience standards.
- Ensures all food and beverages are arranged to established service standards
- Sets up, stocks, cleans and maintains food and beverage offerings
- Maintains all coffee and beverage services
- Maintains standards of service and guest experience
- Serves and responds to the food and beverage needs of guests
- Uses tray for all guest service
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of products on hand
- Clears, cleans and sanitizes tables, seats, dining area and buffet area
- Maintains food temperature
- Assists with basic food preparation (e.g. warming up soup, operating panini press)
- Provides comprehensive floor presence
- Follows all established rules and sequence of service and dining etiquette standards
- Ensures a positive guest experience for all customers and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Meal discounts
- Paid time off
- Free Uniforms
- Appreciation Bonus
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Minimum Age: 18 or older
Job Type: Full-time
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Banquet Manager, Hospitality Manager, Retail Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor or another restaurant, retail or hospitality management position.
Jobs in the San Francisco, CA area.