AMERICAN AIRLINES LOUNGE / HMSHOST
is seeking a FLOOR CAPTAIN / MANAGER
to join the SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT team!
>> $22.30 to $24.00 Per Hour <<
American Airlines Flagship Lounge / AA Admirals Club
located within the San Francisco Airport.
Master valuable skills. Assume greater responsibility and experience career satisfaction with HMSHost. Recognized as industry leaders, we create innovative dining locations at airports and on motorways worldwide. HMSHost will provide you with the opportunity to learn, grow, and develop as a professional at our many branded restaurants.
Our Philosophy: We empower our team to succeed. We offer the resources, training and advancement opportunities you need to reach your most important career goals!
Summary: The Floor Captain is responsible for assisting management in monitoring the day-to-day activities of associate productivity, assigning responsibility, providing work directions and monitoring the schedule for adequate shift coverage. Responsible for maintaining lounge spaces and complying with established service standards of customer service, staffing, appearance, cleanliness, and food and beverage.
- Ensures all food and beverage, menus, equipment and spaces are set to established standards
- Provides comprehensive floor presence, monitors day-to-day activities, productivity and assigns work responsibility to associates
- Monitors and coordinates associate shift schedules and breaks for hourly associates to ensure the lounge is staffed correctly
- Maintains and enforces service and guest experience standards Conducts inventory, orders liquor, beer, wine, and food and receives all purchases
- Monitors quality and consistency of products and displays
- Follows all customer payment, food safety, loss prevention, and Human Resources policies and procedures
- Ensures that associates are in correct uniform and following health regulations and all other HMSHost and airline service standards. Assesses and coordinates on-the-job training for associates
- Occasionally assists other team members wherever necessary during peak business times and while covering breaks. Maintains good working relationships
- Provides input for hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of associates
- Utilizes associate’s strengths and provides ongoing feedback that reflects on progress against individual development goals and business goals
- Ensures a positive guest experience for all customers and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind knowledge of products on hand
- Clears, cleans and sanitizes tables, seats, dining area and buffet area
- Maintains food temperature
- Assists with basic food preparation (e.g. warming up soup, operating panini press)
- Provides comprehensive floor presence
- Follows all established rules and sequence of service and dining etiquette standards
- Ensures a positive guest experience for all customers and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
Management Benefits Include:
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- Flexible Daycare & Health Spending Accounts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off, Meals, Parking & More!
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a Floor Manager, Floor Captain, Floor Lead, Leader, Supervisor, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor or another restaurant, retail or hospitality management/supervisory position.
Restaurant/food service management jobs in the San Francisco, CA area.