AMERICAN AIRLINES LOUNGE / HMSHOST
is hiring at the SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT!
FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR -- $24.50 / HOUR
HMSHost is hiring Lounge Food & Beverage Supervisors for the American Airlines Admirals Club at San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
With a career at HMSHost, you really benefit! We offer:
• Competitive Compensation - $24.50 per hour!
• Medical, Dental, Disability, & Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick
• Paid Holidays
• Meal Allowance
• Free Parking or Transportation Benefit
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Training and Exciting Career Growth Opportunities
• Referral program
*** Airport Shuttle from Castro Valley/Hayward Bart FREE until July 1, 2023 ***
Our Lounge Food & Beverage Supervisors are coaches, guiding their team to success. We value lounge supervisors who are reliable, can be counted on to do the right thing and focus on the simplicity of our mission – ensuring everyone feels great at work, and that our travelers are feeling great on the move.
A great HMSHost Lounge Food & Beverage Supervisor is someone who:
• Has a passion for service and hospitality
• Brings their best self to work, creating an environment where their team is happy and engaged
• Is committed to quality work, is reliable and a team player
• Maintains a focus on the basics of operational quality and great experiences
• Is open to new ideas and suggests ideas of their own
• Treats everyone with respect and shows appreciation for a job well done
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment with opportunities to learn and grow
We are people focused – Our leaders strive to care, connect, coach, and develop our associates to create a positive associate experience and engaged team.
Job Summary: The Lounge Food & Beverage Supervisor is also known as a Floor Captain and is responsible for assisting management in monitoring the day-to-day activities of associate productivity, assigning responsibility, providing work directions and monitoring the schedule for adequate shift coverage. Responsible for maintaining lounge spaces and complying with established service standards of customer service, staffing, appearance, cleanliness, and food and beverage.
Essential Functions Include:
• Ensures all food and beverage, menus, equipment and spaces are set to established standards
• Provides comprehensive floor presence, monitors day-to-day activities, productivity and assigns work responsibility to associates
• Monitors and coordinates associate shift schedules and breaks for hourly associates to ensure the lounge is staffed correctly
• Maintains and enforces service and guest experience standards
• Conducts inventory, orders liquor, beer, wine, and food and receives all purchases
• Monitors quality and consistency of products and displays
• Follows all customer payment, food safety, loss prevention, and Human Resources policies and procedures
• Ensures that associates are in correct uniform and following health regulations and all other HMSHost and airline service standards. Assesses and coordinates on-the-job training for associates
• Occasionally assists other team members wherever necessary during peak business times and while covering breaks. Maintains good working relationships
• Provides input for hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of associates
• Utilizes associate’s strengths and provides ongoing feedback that reflects on progress against individual development goals and business goals
• Ensures a positive guest experience for all customers and resolves customer complaints in a manner consistent with policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
Candidates for this position must be 18+ to apply.
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a Food & Beverage Supervisor, Floor Manager, Floor Captain, Floor Lead/Leader/Supervisor, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Retail Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor or another restaurant, retail or hospitality management/supervisory position.
Restaurant/food service management jobs in/near the San Francisco, CA area.