is interviewing experienced High-Volume
FULL SERVICE MANAGERS!
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER + SENIOR RESTAURANT MANAGER
Opportunity available at:
Gus's BBQ - Claremont, CA
Gus's Barbecue is LA's premier Barbecue restaurant. We are now hiring FOH & BOH Managers with experience in fast paced, upper casual dining. This is an excellent opportunity for career minded hospitality professionals.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Potential
- Paid time off
- Career development
- A dynamic and energetic work atmosphere
We are a team inspired by making a connection, not only with our guests, but with the community around us. Gus's is a part of Bicos Hospitality, a diverse group of concepts ranging from fast-casual, to craft bar, to barbecue — each founded on the idea of thoughtful hospitality.
FOH Management Qualifications:
- The ability to lead, manage and train a staff of 40 or more team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of food, wine, craft cocktail culture, and current industry trends
- Flexible schedule - Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- An infectious, positive attitude
- Outstanding hospitality skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- POS / Software Knowledge:
- MICROS, Toast, Aloha, other
- Open Table
- CTUIT Radar
- Triple Seat
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
Working at Bicos Hospitality means joining a family, and it’s one we’re always looking to expand. From our owners who go by Big Brother and Little Brother (no kidding, it’s on their business cards), down to every server and dishwasher, we’re all working together to create a workplace that fosters a family committed to excellence.
We pride ourselves on not only creating a friendly team, but building restaurants that elevate the guest experience. Our team members are committed to creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere rooted in the tradition of thoughtful hospitality, while bringing the best of their talents to their craft. With each destination we strive to create remarkable dining experiences, thoughtfully crafted to embrace and represent the neighborhoods we serve.
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have recent or current experience in a High-Volume Casual-Dining operation as a General Manager, AGM, Assistant General Manager, Senior Assistant Manager, Senior Restaurant Manager, Service Manager, FOH Manager, or another similar senior level leadership position.
Restaurant management jobs in Claremont, CA (Pomona Valley/Inland Empire/Riverside area).