UNIVERSAL CITYWALK HOLLYWOOD
is hiring talented Managers!
GENERAL MANAGERS, ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGERS,
RESTAURANT MANAGERS + ASSISTANT MANAGERS
Restaurant concepts include:
VIVO ITALIAN KITCHEN ~ ANTOJITOS COCINA MEXICANA
TOOTHSOME ~ CHICK CHICK ~ STARBUCKS
Universal City / Universal CityWalk Hollywood
SUMMARY: We are hiring management of all levels for openings at multiple high-volume restaurant concepts, sit-down and qsr, at Universal CityWalk! Managers will be responsible for managing and operating a high volume branded concept on City Walk. These positions will be a primary “go-to” for the FOH team and will be responsible for the functions and flow of the front of the house.
Each day Universal Studios Hollywood creates unforgettable experiences for our guests from around the world. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood experience with our real working movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Our Team Members are passionate individuals who create memorable moments whether it’s on the studio lot, or in our conference rooms, theaters, or kitchens. We believe in the talent of our team members. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives our business to succeed in everything we do across the park. We believe in a culture of family and fun, here you can make a difference and build your career!
MANAGEMENT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive starting pay
- Achievable bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Upward mobility / Advancement opportunities as we continue to open many new restaurants!
- Drive operating profit goals and sales
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Consistently achieve operational excellence
- Develop and retain exceptional talent
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding food quality, safety, labor and employment
- Partner with Human Resources to train and develop restaurant leaders at every level
- Maintain or exceed weekly budgeted variable operation profit by controlling cost of goods & variable labor
- Communicate restaurant results to General Manger with recommendations for improvement
- Ensure high Team Member and Guest Engagement
- Promote company's mission and values
- Ensure company policy and brand standards are followed
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time
- Proven track record and experience in the development and implementation of strong training programs and tools developed to reduce employee attrition and create internal culture of development for staff
- Excellent management skills in leading a diverse team and working under tight and fast track deadlines
- Strong professional presence
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively communicate across all lines of business, and with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, planning, delegation, mentoring and coaching skills
- A strong passion for delivering the highest quality of guest service
Join our team to take advantage of excellent benefits and advancement opportunities!
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a Restaurant General Manager, GM, AGM, Store manager, Unit Manager, Floor Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Asst Mgr, Co Manager, Assistant General Manager, Coffee Manager, or another similar restaurant management position.
Restaurant management jobs in Los Angeles, CA at Universal CityWalk Hollywood.