CHUCK E. CHEESE is seeking energetic
MANAGERS with a passion for hospitality!
SENIOR ASSISTANT MANAGERS, ASSISTANT MANAGERS,
+ OPENING COORDINATORS / ENTRY LEVEL SHIFT SUPERVISORS
Opportunities available in:
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!*
$4,000 for newly hired General Manager
$3,000 for newly hired Senior Assistant Manager
$2,500 for newly hired Assistant Manager
*Bonuses are only available to newly hired Managers at the Madison, WI location.
*Bonuses are paid in equal installments over 60 days.Additional terms and conditions apply.
We have a lot of fun being the number one family entertainment concept, but when it comes to your career, we're all business. With more than 500 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, your future can look as bright as ours.
Are you ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese because our people are the best of the best. As a Manager, you'll help employees make sure that "every guest leaves happy." It's a high-energy, high motivation, high reward management opportunity and it's waiting for you right now.
At Chuck E. Cheese, you can keep your career moving forward with great pay, benefits and phenomenal company growth. CEC now offers access to earned wages with our new “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
Manager Benefits Include:
• Competitive Starting Pay
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Time
• 401(k) Plan
• Life Insurance
• Meal Discounts While on Duty
• Advancement Opportunities
• Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow Program
Management Skills We're Looking For:
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Effective Communication
• Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
• Time & Priority Management
• Must have a high-school diploma or GED • Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol) • Must have previous experience managing people
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, AGM, Senior Manager, Store Manager, Restaurant Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, Unit Manager, Co Manager, Shift Manager, Service Manager, Counter Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Shift Manager, Team Manager, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor, or another restaurant or retail management position!
Restaurant Management jobs in Madison, WI.