is hiring an experienced
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER!
SAN FRANCISCO SOUTH BAY AREA
PAY: $70,000 to $75,000 + Bonuses
PLUS SIGN-ON BONUS!
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus is currently available to the newly hired GM.
Sign-on bonus will be paid as 50% on first check and 50% after 90 days of employment
We invented the Wrapp concept! Since the ‘90’s, World Wrapps has been known for their gourmet burrito-sandwich fusion, folding the world’s greatest cuisines into a delicious portable lunch. Bringing the brand into the new millennium and appealing to the varied appetites of the next generation, World Wrapps 2.0 now serves only top-of-the-line ingredients, stuffed into the diner’s choice of freshly-pressed flatbreads, nori wraps, rice paper, or wholesome bowls. It’s fresh, innovative and elevated 5-star fast-casual, and it's hand delivered everywhere!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Excellent bonus program
- Career advancement opportunities within a growing company!
General Manager Job Summary: The overall responsibility of a General Manager is to oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve the stated objectives in sales, costs, and profitability. While the GM reports to the COO, it is expected the GM has the responsibility for setting the expectation for all team members to work as a team and maximize productivity; while also ensuring the company’s non-negotiables are adhered to on all shifts. The General Manager is the living embodiment of the Company’s vision, values and standards at all times.
Manage and plan for all restaurant operations as if World Wrapps the business is your own. Maintain the highest quality standards for food, service, health, and safety. Ensure the restaurant's efficient and profitable business performance and the optimal utilization of staff and resources. Guide your team always to follow the Non-Negotiables; it makes the Company unique.
- Manage sales and profitably while maintaining the highest quality food, service, health & safety standards
- Oversee interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating, and disciplining of all team members
- Organize and deliver staff training and coaching, so team follows WW procedures/standards
- Partner with marketing to execute successful marketing programs, promotions, and guest communication within the restaurant
- Interact with guests, offer advice on menu choices, and effectively handle guest inquiries/issues
- Prepare budgets, analyze business metrics, and take corrective actions regarding variances
- Cultivate opportunities to grow the Catering Program
- Manage the quality and accuracy of daily delivery orders from multiple catering channels
- Prepare and implement operating goals and procedures & coordinate daily store operations
- Create and monitor weekly staff schedules and maintain employee records
- Ensure accurate cash management and daily reconciliation of cash collection to revenue
- Partner with KM to oversee food/beverage prep & presentation, and recipe adherence
- Manage the KM regarding the delivery, storage, and quality of all restaurant food & supplies
- Oversee inventory and analyze cost control in conjunction with the KM
- Ensure team is following all health, safety, and security procedures
- Fill in where needed to maintain guest service standards and efficient operations
- Act as an influential Brand Ambassador within the local community
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition
- Arrange for equipment maintenance, repairs, and services while considering costs/budget
- Manage the overall cleanliness of the restaurant and property
- Maintain positive and professional vendor relationships
- Prepare all required paperwork in an organized and timely manner
- Stand and walk for prolonged periods
- Lift to 50 lbs.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in food and beverage management
- Success in sales building and profit management
- In-depth working knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Experience with staff management and team building
- Strong track record of managing inventory, cost control, and budgeting
- Experience with staff recruiting, hiring, scheduling & disciplining
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices and experience analyzing financial data
- Knowledge of financial and strategic planning and forecasting
- Adept at using relevant computer applications
- knowledge of administrative procedures that pertain to managing a restaurant
- ServSafe Certified
- Ownership mentality
- Strong decision-making and judgment
- Problem identification and solving
- Planning and organization
- Effective multi-level communication
- Customer service focus
- Team building
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Stress management skills
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as a General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Store Manager, Unit Manager, Multi Unit Manager, Operations Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, or another similar store management position.
Restaurant management jobs in the San Francisco South Bay area.