FIVE GUYS is hiring MANAGERS!
GENERAL MANAGERS, AGMs,
ASSISTANT MANAGERS + SHIFT MANAGERS
Job opportunities throughout:
WASHINGTON, DC, including: CHINATOWN, NAVY YARD + FORT TROTTEN
Five Guys Burgers and Fries is one of America's most successful hamburger concepts, not just for its food, ranked the #1 burger in America by Zagat survey, but also because of its employees.
Our restaurants are fun and loud with lots of team communication and great classic rock music playing. Family owned, we are fanatical about fresh ingredients, food safety, cleanliness and customer service!
We have a unique work environment where crew members and management are trained to work every position in the restaurant. From the register, to the grill, to morning prep and evening close, our employees become a team working in all aspects of the restaurant. We also have a unique bonus program that provides the opportunity to earn cash bonuses monthly/quarterly!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? EXCELLENT BENEFITS!
- Competitive starting pay + bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k with matching
- paid time off
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible hours, full time and part time openings
- Tuition assistance
- ST< disability
- Referral program
- Attractive operating hours - no early mornings or late nights
- Career path for advancement within a growing company
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? - Previous leadership experience
- Passion to create a great place to work for your team
- Fanatic about serving amazing food with a big smile
- Honest, energetic, motivational and fun individuals
FIVE GUYS CORE CONVICTIONS:
- Remain Humble – It means you're never above having to do the dishes.
- Exceed Expectations – Consistently give them more than they asked for.
- Always Do The Right Thing – Let your conscience be your guide and your grit.
- Lead By Example – Show them what it looks like to be a great leader.
We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a GM, General Manager, AGM, Senior Manager, Store Manager, Restaurant Manager, Retail Manager, Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, Dining Manager, Counter Manager, Customer Service Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Leader, Shift Supervisor, Team Lead, or another restaurant or retail management position.
Restaurant management jobs in Washington, DC/District of Columbia.