LOU MALNATI'S PIZZERIA
is hiring MANAGERS in the
GENERAL MANAGERS, ASSISTANT MANAGERS
+ HOURLY SHIFT MANAGERS
Opportunities available in:
BROADVIEW, DOWNERS GROVE, LAWNDALE, MIDWAY, OAK LAWN, PALOS HEIGHTS + WESTERN SPRINGS
Lou Malnati’s is GROWING! With over 70 locations and 2 popular concepts - Full Service/Full Bar restaurants + Carry-Out/Delivery restaurants - we plans to DOUBLE in size in the next 5 years! Now is a great time to join our team and take advantage of our career advancement opportunities!
Perks & Benefits Include:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- Internal promotion opportunities within a growing company and MORE!
Voted a Top Workplace for 13 years in a row, we are a family-owned company, but more than that, our team has a “family” way of connecting and caring for one another.
- Recent restaurant management experience, preferably in a high-volume full service or fast casual environment.
- You must be self-motivated, friendly and responsible.
- You must have strong leadership qualities as well as a sense of humility and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to assist your staff whenever needed.
- You must be committed to improvement, both in the operations of your assigned restaurant as well as in your own personal and professional development.
- It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to motivate your staff in a positive and creative manner.
Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Recognizing potential when on-boarding and developing existing team members by inspiring a culture around growth
- Demonstrating excellent hospitality while anticipating and addressing customer needs
- Creating a collaborative work culture between management and the entire team
- Handling difficult employee issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and terminations
- Assuming direct responsibility for financial performance and profit and taking appropriate corrective actions when needed
Apply NOW to this posting!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a HIGH VOLUME General Manager, Assistant Manager, AGM, Restaurant Manager, Dining Room Manager, Department Manager, Shift Manager, FOH Manager, Banquet Manager, Floor Manager, Service Manager, GM, RM, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor, Key Hourly, or another high volume restaurant management or leadership position.
Jobs in/near these Chicago, IL areas: Broadview, Downers Grove, Lawndale, Midway, Oak Lawn, Palos Heights and Western Springs.