Pizza Hut is interviewing energetic managers of all levels!
General Manager, Assistant Manager & Shift Manager!
We are hiring for locations in:
Milwaukee, Beaver Dam, Fort Atkinson, Grafton, Port Washington, Racine, Watertown, and West Bend!
To eat. To laugh. To share. That's why people come to Pizza Hut. It's the calling of our Managers to make them feel like family with smiles, teamwork and dedication. If you're an experienced restaurant or retail manager, think about a career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you can do all that – and more. Here, you will work with smart, experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• You have leadership experience in the restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
• You're all about creating a great place to work for your team.
• You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big smile.
• We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are -- honest, energetic, motivational and fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how to get your team to bring it to life.
• You set high standards for yourself and for your people.
• You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
• And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
* Apply NOW to this posting!
* Then call for interview information: 562-596-7072
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, FOH Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Supervisor, Shift Manager, Counter Manager, Service Manager, Retail Manager GM, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, or another restaurant or retail management position.