Team Schostak Family of Restaurants ~ MOD Pizza, Olga's Kitchen & Del Taco are hiring!
General Managers, Assistant Managers and Shift Managers
Detroit Metro Area - Macomb & Wayne County
Detroit, Allen Park, Auburn Hills, Brighton, Canton, Commerce Township, Dearborn Heights, Livonia, Monroe, Novi, Royal Oak, Southfield, Southgate, Sterling Heights, Troy, Utica, Warren, West Bloomfield, Westland & More!
Company Description: For the second year in a row, The Detroit Free Press announced TEAM Schostak as a recipient of the Top Workplace! (Voted by our Employees!) Based in Livonia, Team Schostak Family Restaurants takes pride in creating jobs for today that lead to careers for tomorrow. We are a family-owned restaurant group with an expansive portfolio of casual and fast-casual dining restaurants throughout the state of Michigan, including Applebee's, Olga's Kitchen, MOD Pizza, Del Taco, and Wendy's.
Job Description: We’re all about serving the freshest and most delicious food and beverages! Our Team Members and Managers share our commitment to providing exceptional guest service and maintain impeccably clean and safe restaurant environments.
Key Duties & Responsibilities vary based on position but can include:
• Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and orientating new hires
• Participate in training and development of all team members
• Objectively evaluate employee performance to determine coaching needs
• Assist with creating schedules within budget and time constraints
• Maintain employee files and documentation while maintaining confidentiality
• See that restaurant adheres to compliance policies at all times
• Promote open door policy
• Attend weekly meetings
• Other duties as assigned
• Competitive Starting Pay
• FREE College Program
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Fast Track Career Advancement
• 25% Discount at All Our Locations (Applebee’s, Olga’s Kitchen, Del Taco, MOD Pizza)
• Rewards and Recognition Programs
• Employee Discount Program (discounts to Sporting Events, Concerts, Trips, and more!)
• 401(k) Program and More
• Recent restaurant management experience
• Ability to remain calm under stressful situations
• Self Motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Mobility required during the entire shift (bending, twisting, etc.) along with the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
We'd love to hear from you!
- Apply NOW to this posting!
- Then call: (562) 596-7072 for interview appointment information
The ideal candidate will have experience as a General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, District Manager, Area Manager, Multi-Unit Manager, FOH Manager, Banquet Manager, Service Manager, AGM, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Shift Lead, Shift Supervisor, Team Lead, GM, RM, AM or another restaurant management position.