LOU MALNATI'S PIZZERIA
is hiring MANAGERS in the
GENERAL MANAGERS, ASSISTANT MANAGERS + SHIFT MANAGERS
Opportunities available in the following areas:
BUFFALO GROVE, GURNEE/GRAYSLAKE, LAKE FOREST,
LIBERTYVILLE, NORTHBROOK, PALANTINE, SCHAUMBURG + WILMETTE
We are GROWING! Take advantage of our many advancement opportunities! Lou Malnati’s has 2 concepts -- Full Service/Full Bar restaurants and Carry-Out/Delivery restaurants.
Right now is a fantastic time to join the Lou Malnati’s family! We are growing quickly and have many exciting initiatives underway making us a fantastic place to work. Our company strategy is to continue growing – growing our people and our ability to bring authentic Chicago style pizza to more customers – while strengthening our company culture and people processes.
As a Manager at Lou Malnati’s you will:
- Work at a company who has been named Top Chicago Workplace for the past 13 years!
- Join and empower a dedicated team that takes pride in their work and is committed to excellence and hospitality
- Earn a competitive salary in a fun work environment
- Be prepared and considered for internal growth opportunities as we continue to grow and expand
Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Recognizing potential when on-boarding and developing existing team members by inspiring a culture around growth
- Demonstrating excellent hospitality while anticipating and addressing customer needs
- Creating a collaborative work culture between management and the entire team
- Handling difficult employee issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and terminations
- Assuming direct responsibility for financial performance and profit and taking appropriate corrective actions when needed
Just Like You, Employee Benefits Are Important To Us.
Perks & Benefits Include:
- Competitive Starting Salary + Quarterly Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Generous Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Recent high volume restaurant management experience is preferred.
- You must be self-motivated, friendly and responsible.
- You must have strong leadership qualities as well as a sense of humility and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to assist your staff whenever needed.
- You must be committed to improvement, both in the operations of your assigned restaurant as well as in your own personal and professional development.
- It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to motivate your staff in a positive and creative manner.
Apply NOW to this posting!
The ideal candidate will have experience as a HIGH VOLUME General Manager, Assistant Manager, AGM, Restaurant Manager, Dining Room Manager, Department Manager, Shift Manager, FOH Manager, Banquet Manager, Floor Manager, Service Manager, GM, RM, Shift Leader, Team Lead, Shift Supervisor, Key Hourly, or another high volume restaurant management or leadership position.
Jobs in Buffalo Grove, Gurnee/Grayslake, Lake Forest, Libertyville, Northbrook, Palantine, Schaumburg, and Wilmette, IL (Chicago area suburbs).